March 24, 2020
As our community and families adjust to the current evolving changes; we at Tacotote continue to provide our service for pickup / take-out, drive thru’s or delivery by Favor.
We continue to honor or commitment of cleanliness and disinfecting procedures throughout all of our locations; to ensure the well-being of our teams and customers.
Thank you to all of our Tacotote teams for their continuous efforts during this challenging time. We would not be able to continue serving the El Paso Community without your hard work and dedication.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to keep serving you
For your nearest Tacotote location click here.
March 19, 2020
Our most important priority is to ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees and our community. To align with increasing regulations throughout the country; we have temporarily closed our dining room seating, for community health precautions. Our restaurants are still open to offer services through pick up/ take out or drive-thru’s (in participating locations).
We have also temporarily changed our hours, starting today we will be operating from 11:00am – 9:00pm, until further notice. Our Tacotote teams have been provided with sanitary procedures to follow rigorously; and continue to focus in the high frequency of cleaning and disinfecting procedures in all of our restaurants.
Thank you for your patience during these challenging and evolving times and thank you for giving us the opportunity to keep serving you!
March 16, 2020
Tacotote is committed in keeping a healthy environment for our teams and customers.
As the risk of the spread of the COVID-19 virus continues, Tacotote is implementing every precaution necessary to maintain a clean & sanitized space for our teams and customers. Tacotote teams are following recommended strategies and protocols provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local and national health authorities, as a guideline for precautionary controls. We as a company are taking preventive measures to keep our restaurants clean and maintain a healthy environment for our teams and customers.
We have implemented the following:
- We have heightened the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts across our restaurants, especially in highly trafficked areas.
- We’re monitoring all Tacotote restaurants to ensure they are stocked with appropriate cleaning supplies.
- EMPLOYEES WILL STAY HOME IF SICK AND/OR HAVE SIGNS OF RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS OR FEVER!
- Employees shall be in good health condition to work. This will be monitored by their supervisor and anyone showing signs of fever, cough, sneezing or Flu-like symptoms will be sent home until recovered or released by a doctor.
- Employees are instructed to alert supervisors if they or anyone exhibits flu-like symptoms.
- Employees are instructed to wash hands as often as possible with guidance provided by CDC and local health authorities (i.e. Prior to stars of work shift, after bathroom use, and prior to handling all type of food products).
- Hand sanitizing is required prior to shift and is encouraged as often possible not as a substitute to hand washing but as a compliment.
We will continue to stay close to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local and national health officials to stay as well informed as possible and follow all protocols and guidelines provided. We are determined to act responsibly to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, associates, partners and our customers.
Thank you for the opportunity to keep serving you!